One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Capital expenditure.‘in the current year the company's capex is expected to be in the region of $200 million’
- ‘Capex is usually the last factor to turn in a cyclical recovery.’
- ‘The real costs are much more than the lost revenue; it also includes diversion of resources and unwarranted capex due to undue network investment.’
- ‘In the current year the company's capex is expected to be in the region of US $200 million.’
- ‘Even so, the US will still account for 30 per cent of the total capex.’
- ‘"The capex per subscriber will be much lower."’
1980s: shortened form of capital expenditure.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.