One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lightweight cotton or linen fabric.
- ‘The unit consists of three inflatable tubes of heavily rubberized canvas duck.’
- ‘In addition to fine quality bed sheets, we also export 100% cotton greige fabrics in different weaves like industrial canvas ducks, twills/drills, bull denims, and oxford basket weave.’
- ‘Boat Canvas Pet Placemats are made from 18 oz. canvas duck with white top stitching.’
- ‘Artist canvas duck is stretched over the frame leaving the top and bottom base uncovered by the canvas.’
- ‘Painting is not as easy because, unlike canvas duck, the paint soaks through army duck.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.