A lightweight cotton or linen fabric.
- ‘Painting is not as easy because, unlike canvas duck, the paint soaks through army duck.’
- ‘In addition to fine quality bed sheets, we also export 100% cotton greige fabrics in different weaves like industrial canvas ducks, twills/drills, bull denims, and oxford basket weave.’
- ‘The unit consists of three inflatable tubes of heavily rubberized canvas duck.’
- ‘Boat Canvas Pet Placemats are made from 18 oz. canvas duck with white top stitching.’
- ‘Artist canvas duck is stretched over the frame leaving the top and bottom base uncovered by the canvas.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.