One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Krait successfully rendezvoused with the six canoeists and despite some anxious moments when she was shadowed by a Japanese destroyer near Lombok Strait returned safely to Exmouth Gulf in early October.’
- ‘This project demonstrates the feasibility of a GPS data based training tool for canoeists and kayakers.’
- ‘But he managed to right the dinghy and get ashore to rescue the canoeists and bring them back on board the lifeboat.’
- ‘For years, kayakers and canoeists along the Hudson River near the old industrial town of Newburgh, 60 miles north of New York City, wondered about the oily stuff that occasionally coated their oars.’
- ‘The festival is open to kayakers and canoeists of all levels, and this year organizers have added an intermediate class to boost participation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.