A poisonous resin extracted from cannabis.
- ‘Merck, of Darmstadt, applies the term ‘cannabin tannin’ to a glucoside contained in Indian hemp which he has combined with tannin.’
- ‘This resin - cannabin - is very soluble in alcohol and ether; partially soluble in alkaline, but insoluble in acid, solutions.’
- ‘Marijuana is a pistillate hemp plant that yields cannabin and DOES NOT DRY UP AFTER ITS GROWING SEASON.’
- ‘He should know that although cannabin drugs are not addictive in the ordinary sense, they can occasionally be associated with a psychological dependence.’
- ‘The resin of Cannabis; extracts of cannabis; tinctures of cannabis; cannabin tannate.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.