One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A poisonous resin extracted from cannabis.
- ‘This resin - cannabin - is very soluble in alcohol and ether; partially soluble in alkaline, but insoluble in acid, solutions.’
- ‘He should know that although cannabin drugs are not addictive in the ordinary sense, they can occasionally be associated with a psychological dependence.’
- ‘The resin of Cannabis; extracts of cannabis; tinctures of cannabis; cannabin tannate.’
- ‘Merck, of Darmstadt, applies the term ‘cannabin tannin’ to a glucoside contained in Indian hemp which he has combined with tannin.’
- ‘Marijuana is a pistillate hemp plant that yields cannabin and DOES NOT DRY UP AFTER ITS GROWING SEASON.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.