One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Elastin synthesis is increased during the canalicular and saccular stage of fetal development and reaches a peak during alveolarization in the neonatal stage.’
- ‘The two extremes of the spectrum, canalicular adenoma and myoepithelioma, are represented by exclusive luminal cell and myoepithelial cell differentiation, respectively.’
- ‘Excess of these metabolites in the urine in obstetric cholestasis may be related to malfunction of biliary canalicular transporters normally responsible for their secretion from hepatocytes into bile.’
- ‘There was some cytoplasmic and canalicular bile formation.’
- ‘Four histologic types are recognized: total, canalicular, exocrine, and endocrine heterotopia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.