One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lean cured meat from the back of a pig, typically served in thick, round slices.‘we start by opting for leaner meats that still pack tons of flavor, including Canadian bacon’
- ‘If you need to have meat, have a couple of strips of grilled chicken breast or well grilled canadian bacon on top of the salad.’
- ‘Where would Hawaiian pizza be without Canadian bacon?’
- ‘I ordered a carafe of Chianti and an extra-large pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza.’
- ‘The dish - poached eggs and Canadian bacon on an English muffin, all topped with hollandaise sauce - remains a brunch staple in the city's most luxurious restaurants.’
- ‘Be sure to order a combo of No. 12 (hot sausage, caramelized onions, kalamata olives, and traditional sauce) and No. 19 (caramelized onions, Canadian bacon, and spicy rosemary sauce).’
- ‘That meat on your Eggs Benedict may be called Canadian bacon, but if you go to Canada, that's not the Canadian bacon you will get.’
- ‘Nick woke up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and Canadian bacon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.