One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lean cured meat from the back of a pig, typically served in thick, round slices.‘we start by opting for leaner meats that still pack tons of flavor, including Canadian bacon’
- ‘Be sure to order a combo of No. 12 (hot sausage, caramelized onions, kalamata olives, and traditional sauce) and No. 19 (caramelized onions, Canadian bacon, and spicy rosemary sauce).’
- ‘The dish - poached eggs and Canadian bacon on an English muffin, all topped with hollandaise sauce - remains a brunch staple in the city's most luxurious restaurants.’
- ‘I ordered a carafe of Chianti and an extra-large pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza.’
- ‘That meat on your Eggs Benedict may be called Canadian bacon, but if you go to Canada, that's not the Canadian bacon you will get.’
- ‘Where would Hawaiian pizza be without Canadian bacon?’
- ‘Nick woke up to the aroma of fresh brewed coffee and Canadian bacon.’
- ‘If you need to have meat, have a couple of strips of grilled chicken breast or well grilled canadian bacon on top of the salad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.