One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His was a poor, staunchly Calvinistic household.’
- ‘There is strong evidence of a predominantly Calvinistic orientation among our Baptist forebears.’
- ‘There are two small publishing bodies translating English Calvinistic literature into Slovakian.’
- ‘I am a missionary who graduated from a Calvinistic seminary.’
- ‘The preamble of the church covenant reflected Calvinistic theology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.