One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There has never been a better time to be a calorifically challenged feminist in black, with cropped hair and dangly earrings.’
- ‘Maria's tostadas, calorifically dosed with her homemade salsa, were the best in town.’
- ‘Where possible we tried to make sure that the diets were equivalent, nutritionally and calorifically.’
- ‘It is a primary object of this invention to provide a burner head which will smokelessly burn calorifically lean gases.’
- ‘It is weight-bearing and therefore calorifically more demanding than swimming or cycling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.