One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It was my first encounter with a particular kind of reality, which my religion, my upbringing, and the callowly romantic cast of my mind had declared obscene.’
- ‘It begins by evoking the glamorous life of a young woman who lives happily if callowly in a cocoon of utter fabulousness.’
- ‘Her physicality overwhelmed me and I was then callowly jealous by nature.’
- ‘He smiled and callowly looked down for a moment.’
- ‘Young and partially naive, I welcomed all experience and callowly ignored any hints of sudden insanity caused by rampant desire’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.