One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead of revelling in pain and suffering though, Skodvin looked to the skewed world of the Dadaists feeling that their bug-eyed outlook would meld perfectly with his odes to the inky lords of Norwegian caliginosity, and the result is nine tracks of menacing abstraction and surreal, nauseating horror.’
- ‘I believe this caliginosity is having a negative impact on the content of what I relate here.’
- ‘It draws me closer, wanting me to leave the sanctuary of the caliginosity in my office and appease its every wish by chanting to the sun gods as I make sacrifice of little lemons and drown them in water and sugar.’
- ‘The drive home reveals a slate sky, clouds that appear white against the sky's caliginosity and a saucer sized full moon cloaked in silver and pearl.’
- ‘He remembered doing it before on occasion, although he had always been one to prefer the caliginosity of the night.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.