One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Serum vitamin B-12 levels were not significantly associated with calcaneal bone loss.’
- ‘In this type of procedure, resection of a calcaneal spur is generally not performed.’
- ‘The calcaneal bone block was fixed in the femoral tunnel with an interference screw.’
- ‘The most common causes of heel pain are related to repeated stretching of the plantar fascia in the calcaneal area.’
- ‘A metal interference screw was used to secure the calcaneal bone block in the femoral tunnel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.