One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for calabash
- ‘Add calabaza, carrots, chicken broth, salt and pepper to taste, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.’
- ‘Pour the calabaza onto a large sheet tray and place in the oven to roast until the calabaza has softened and caramelized, about 30 minutes.’
- ‘If it still resists, remove the stem and position a large, sharp knife along the calabaza's length.’
- ‘Then add each of the vegetables at 2 minute intervals starting with the green plantains, calabaza, chayote, Anaheim chile and red pepper.’
- ‘Although calabaza is a tropical squash variety, its popularity of use is increasing in non-tropical regions.’
- ‘For the main course we had grilled chipotle-glazed strip sirloin, gingered chickpea fries and calabaza melon slaw, all washed down with a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.’
- ‘Cooked, puréed calabaza will keep in the freezer for up to 1 year, packed tightly in airtight containers.’
- ‘I did a search of ‘empanada de calabaza’, and received the following results.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.