One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for mixed martial arts
- ‘The pay-per-view sport also known as cage fighting has been blasted by Senator John McCain.’
- ‘In between shots, Larry and I do a lot of cage fighting.’
- ‘The world of cage fighting has been legitimised, but not homogenised.’
- ‘Rosi reckons there are strong similarities between her talents for maths and for cage fighting, also known as mixed martial arts.’
- ‘He earned £35 for his first illegal fight, but it was when his two managers persuaded him to go into the cage fighting scene that he earned serious cash.’
- ‘She quickly mastered the skills of cage fighting by the age of 10 and traveled the world competing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.