A French press coffee pot.
- ‘There is also a huge percentage of coffee drinkers who don't know how to make coffee in a cafetière, either don't get the dose right and it comes out too strong or weak, or they don't make it often enough to learn.’
- ‘Inject colour into your kitchen whilst making great tasting coffee with the Cool Blue and Berry Red cafetières.’
- ‘But we finished a generous cafetière of coffee and headed off refreshed and invigorated into a maze of C roads, u-turns and scratched heads, safe in the knowledge that Harome boasts another shining star.’
- ‘This range is too fine for a cafetière and an off-putting sediment was revealed in the tasting glass.’
- ‘Chrome 2-cup and 8-cup branded cafetières enable caterers to elegantly serve customers our coffee.’
Mid 19th century: from French, from café coffee.