One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Adapted for cable television.
- ‘The rationale is to provide a TV that is ‘interactive-ready,’ in much the same way TVs are made cable-ready.’
- ‘Most difficult was providing service to emergency command centers, many of which were set up in locations that were not cable-ready.’
- ‘With estimates for digital-cable penetration (among all cable-ready households) stalling at a limp 10%, many MSOs are employing a wide menu of marketing tactics to hawk their digital services to consumers.’
- ‘The latest 1 + 1 barracks standard provides greater space and privacy along with telephone and cable-ready receptacles.’
- ‘The screen is cable-ready and comes with integrated hook-ups for VCR, DVD video games and compute, allowing a more personalized entertainment experience for members.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.