One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The subtle energies, known to the cabbalists and alchemists as telluric forces, flow out from her and rise upwards towards the floor of the cathedral.’
- ‘I think the doctors also noted some of the cabbalists and other devout Jews.’
- ‘I've spent a lot of time in the last few months dwelling in the sphere of Luna (Yesod for the cabbalists).’
- ‘If lottery grants are thrown open to local voting, any well-organised minority group - fetishist, cabbalist or nakedly populist - can sway the outcome by massing members at key meetings.’
- ‘Let it not be forgotten that the first systematic categorisations of colour associations were undertaken by magicians, astrologers and cabbalists and that their conclusions continue to inform a great deal of modern colour theory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.