One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The presidents have piled up more evidence suggesting college athletics is not about education in any way that matters but everything to do with maximizing revenue every way that matters to cabalists, capitalists and other educators.’
- ‘The cabalists did not limit their activities to writing up talking points, however, but also engaged in field operations that caught the attention of the State Department and the CIA.’
- ‘It's a crying shame that CSS, designed to be so simple and approachable to nonprogrammers, has turned into such a cabalist's affair!’
- ‘Modern cabalists and chaos magicians often attribute popcult phenomena like comic book characters, music, etc. to the ten sephira.’
- ‘‘Woof’, ‘Pearly White’, and the other cabalists reason that a war will distract the public from the crumbling economy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.