One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As well as a great frog motif on top of the cork, this wine impressed with its delicate, sweaty, fresh nose giving way to green apples, freesias and a creamy butteriness with good acidity.’
- ‘The bland butteriness of the potato is a perfect vehicle for the truffle aroma and texture.’
- ‘The only exception was so-called butteriness in the wine, which increased with the cheese.’
- ‘The pastry was light and pliable, the nuts were freshly roasted and crushed, hence gloriously free from the rancity that comes with age and they had a lovely homemade butteriness and just enough syrup to moisten.’
- ‘Compact and slightly piquant, this cheese has assertive smoky aroma and flavor with a pleasant butteriness on the finish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.