One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm not a butchy looking dyke.’
- ‘Just don't use the terms "butchyfemme" or "femmey butch," because then I will have to come over and slap you with my vintage beaded gloves.’
- ‘Connelly decides to seek out emotional truth in her role, and leaves the hysterics and butchy resolve to lesser scream queens.’
- ‘Most of my female lovers have been pretty butchy.’
- ‘Look at that butchy walk!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.