One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm not a butchy looking dyke.’
- ‘Just don't use the terms "butchyfemme" or "femmey butch," because then I will have to come over and slap you with my vintage beaded gloves.’
- ‘Most of my female lovers have been pretty butchy.’
- ‘Look at that butchy walk!’
- ‘Connelly decides to seek out emotional truth in her role, and leaves the hysterics and butchy resolve to lesser scream queens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.