One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dolls are sassier, and less prone to blonde bustiness.’
- ‘Your step-daughter is the unfortunate victim of a culture that bombards us with messages and bad role models suggesting that bustiness is next to godliness.’
- ‘Luscious though many young men might find her, displays of her bustiness just aren't enough to sustain this movie.’
- ‘Carrying unlikely-looking, gift-wrapped parcels on their heads, the ‘porters’ file past us - their bustiness shown off to perfection.’
- ‘Sweetheart, scoop and V-necks are the best choices for necklines, and a drop waist helps minimize bustiness by creating space between the bust and the waist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.