One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process or activity of restructuring a company's organization and methods, especially to exploit the capabilities of computers.
- ‘In the early 1990s, business process reengineering replaced total quality management as the predominant school of thought regarding business process redesign.’
- ‘The concept of business process re-engineering is currently popular and based on organizing the activities of a company around processes that create value as perceived by customers.’
- ‘Taylor's influence is also seen in more recent developments such as ‘total quality management’, ‘just-in-time production’, and business process re-engineering.’
- ‘Table 9.3 summarizes the main differences between organizational learning and business process re-engineering.’
- ‘In spite of this, reengineering created renewed interest in business process redesign, making it the most widely practiced form of organizational development in the year 2000.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.