One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A document setting out a business's future objectives and strategies for achieving them.‘the company is scheduled to pitch its business plan in June’
- ‘Assistance could include market research, writing business plans, arranging finances, providing access to federal resources, etc.’
- ‘The flurry of new sites ebbed, and the strongest of these are formulating business plans for future survival.’
- ‘If the business plan is sound and convincing, and if farmers understand the untapped potential of their capital, they will invest.’
- ‘Wendy had to learn from the bottom up how to run a new style of small business with an unusual business plan.’
- ‘The financials in the business plan basically focus on three key items: return on investment, equity strategy and debt strategy.’
- ‘With a "thumbs up" from the community, David and Kay set to work on a business plan, doing market research and conducting focus group tests.’
- ‘If the next generation of owners cannot develop a viable business plan, the current owners need to address this deficiency in management immediately instead of leaving it for later consideration.’
- ‘The final monetary component of a comprehensive business plan is the cash flow, or capacity.’
- ‘Producers could benefit from developing and following a business plan, he said.’
- ‘It is very important to have a business plan that provides for cash flow for three to five years.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.