One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A document setting out a business's future objectives and strategies for achieving them.‘the company is scheduled to pitch its business plan in June’
- ‘Producers could benefit from developing and following a business plan, he said.’
- ‘It is very important to have a business plan that provides for cash flow for three to five years.’
- ‘Wendy had to learn from the bottom up how to run a new style of small business with an unusual business plan.’
- ‘Assistance could include market research, writing business plans, arranging finances, providing access to federal resources, etc.’
- ‘The financials in the business plan basically focus on three key items: return on investment, equity strategy and debt strategy.’
- ‘The final monetary component of a comprehensive business plan is the cash flow, or capacity.’
- ‘If the business plan is sound and convincing, and if farmers understand the untapped potential of their capital, they will invest.’
- ‘The flurry of new sites ebbed, and the strongest of these are formulating business plans for future survival.’
- ‘With a "thumbs up" from the community, David and Kay set to work on a business plan, doing market research and conducting focus group tests.’
- ‘If the next generation of owners cannot develop a viable business plan, the current owners need to address this deficiency in management immediately instead of leaving it for later consideration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.