One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To be a good canyoneer here, you must be a great bushwalker.’
- ‘Soon enough they decided to explore a bit more and walked back to the main pathway, where they met a few other bushwalkers.’
- ‘We are not experienced bushwalkers, but found the walks to be pleasant, interesting and not too long for little legs.’
- ‘Mr Coulter was found semi-conscious in his car a few hours later by bushwalkers.’
- ‘Quite often, such agencies can't afford to have research teams searching the sorts of places that many bushwalkers get to.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.