One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A wild pig native to the forests and savannas of Africa and Madagascar.
- ‘Certain prey like bush pig and warthog, with their razor-sharp tusks, are handled differently from the horned and kicking antelopes.’
- ‘While we were accustomed to hunting hippo, bush pig and other game, James was an ‘elephant man’.’
- ‘Perhaps it was a bush pig that would grunt and snuffle away when it spotted her.’
- ‘Dogs are usually kept for hunting small game such as bush pig and duiker (a small antelope).’
- ‘In addition to its star gorillas, Bwindi is host to elephant, bush pig, giant forest hog and over 300 species of birds including rare forest birds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.