One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was truly a burlesquer a time when it was becoming much more about anatomy, and very little about burlesque.’
- ‘Corset-wearing burlesquers and ordinary folk alike should require no history lessons to understand.’
- ‘There were lots of thrusts and gyrations in the class, which makes sense, since they're burlesquers, but I just don't have the coordination, sadly, to shimmy and walk backward at the same time.’
- ‘It seems that a common question that all burlesquers get asked is How do I get involved in Burlesque?’
- ‘But the key to a successful burlesquer lies in her personality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.