One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Also, it is larger, more bureaucratically active, more political, more partisan, more purposeful, and more influential than anything similar in American history.’
- ‘Indeed, such reductions would be needed to avoid creating a colossal institution that would be bureaucratically hide-bound and too sluggish to respond to the post-Cold War world.’
- ‘The growth of bureaucratically mature states capable of organizing violence created increasingly strong competition for private military corporations.’
- ‘We would stop running schools bureaucratically and start running them entrepreneurially.’
- ‘At the same time, academic freedom (that is, some lack of standardization and bureaucratically imposed structure) is essential to teach students to think.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.