One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A ring-shaped cake made in a fluted tube pan, called a Bundt pan.
- ‘Do you know how hard it is to arrange 39 candles on a German chocolate Bundt cake?’
- ‘If you want to be friends, then let's do stuff friends do, like not hold hands - though I'm not ruling out the occasional Bundt cake.’
- ‘Send him a Bundt cake or maybe a knitted scarf in your favorite college football team's colors.’
- ‘Instead, they fill their plates with slices of lavender-scented pound cake, streusel-topped coffee cake, lemon buttermilk Bundt cake, and a rich chocolate cake.’
- ‘I won't go into details, but trust me, after what I saw him do in Amsterdam I'll never eat a Bundt cake again.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.