One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Wall Street insiders attributed this bullishness to optimism about new technologies.’
- ‘I started developing a bit of a swagger, a bullishness about my own tastes which had been dormant 'til then.’
- ‘Following talks with European Union finance ministers in Brussels, the IMF says it is having to rethink its earlier bullishness about the strength of the recovery.’
- ‘To hear professional investors tell it, their current bullishness is based on the vastly more prudent economic policies that emerging-market nations have adopted.’
- ‘Above all, there is a genuine bullishness that the NFL's development league can continue to thrive in the face of the expected competition offered by the WWF-backed Extreme Football League.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.