One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His light grey coat, sharply belted to accentuate his bulkiness above and below, is matched by his pearl tie-stud.’
- ‘It is an excellent replacement for oats in rations needing bulkiness.’
- ‘The first thing I noticed after taking it out of the box was the sheer bulkiness of the TAK68 and how the sink material is made from aluminium but isn't as heavy as it looks.’
- ‘Medium hair that is thick can require some special expertise is achieving the proper balance and style because of the potential for excess bulkiness.’
- ‘The state of the roads and the bulkiness of coal combined to prevent adequate amounts from reaching areas not near the pit head.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.