One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The juxtaposition of two accounts of Tanya's bulimarexia provides insight into the effects an eating disorder can have on a family.’
- ‘I have bulimarexia. It is hard on me. I've been through a lot. All started when I first found out I had depression and it's getting worse because of numerous other problems.’
- ‘There is a childish selfishness to bulimarexia, - I'm going to do this to my body and you can't stop me.’
- ‘Still others are equally driven to lose weight by purging in one form or another whether binge eating or not (bulimarexia).’
- ‘I have had issues with bulimarexia and am bipolar as well.’
1970s: blend of bulimia and anorexia.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.