One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Korean dish of thin beef slices marinated and grilled on a barbecue.
- ‘You can skip the rice and just eat the bulgogi, if you're so inclined.’
- ‘If your Korean experience is limited to BBQ beef bulgogi and a shot of soju in the Koreatown part of your city, then you could probably use a few pointers before a trip to Seoul.’
- ‘The restaurant was thoroughly recommendable: we enjoyed potstickers, pork bulgogi, the beef noodle dish called jap chae, and a beef soup called yuk gae jang.’
- ‘Shared dishes to look for include bulgogi and shabu, noodle soups containing a choice of ingredients from octopus to black goat.’
- ‘I really liked the sweet and tender bulgogi, in which slices of pork are cooked in a sweet and nutty sauce until they become sticky little slices of potently flavored, irresistible barbecue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.