One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Coarse vegetation on which wild deer browse.
- ‘The far western edge of the yard held back the weeds, wild alfalfa, buckbrush and whatever else could find a toehold out there.’
- ‘Plenty of buckbrush flats and cover along the shoreline provide a place for bass to spawn.’
- ‘This flat path runs just slightly to the right of the loop, and is a good choice if you'd like to see buckbrush, poison oak, coyote brush, coast live oak, elderberry, and big-leaf maple specimens.’
- ‘I knelt down for a close look at one buckbrush plant and noticed about five ticks on one stem.’
- ‘Furthermore it would prevent the germination of seeds of species like buckbrush and manzanita.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.