One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of inkjet printer which the ink is heated, producing bubbles which force droplets of ink onto the paper.
- ‘Most common inkjet printers today are bubblejet printers, a spin-off from the original inkjet printers.’
- ‘Well known in Ireland for cameras and lower-end bubblejet printers, the company also makes a large range of printers and multi-function devices aimed at the middle and high end of the market.’
- ‘Therefore, inkjet and bubblejet printers should not be used especially for printing labels to apply to the outside of the envelope.’
- ‘All inkjet and bubblejet printers should be serviced every 18 months to maintain optimal printing quality.’
- ‘The drops of ink that come from the piezoelectric type printer are significantly smaller than those of the bubblejet printers, allowing for greater control over the image quality.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.