One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of inkjet printer which the ink is heated, producing bubbles which force droplets of ink onto the paper.
- ‘Therefore, inkjet and bubblejet printers should not be used especially for printing labels to apply to the outside of the envelope.’
- ‘Most common inkjet printers today are bubblejet printers, a spin-off from the original inkjet printers.’
- ‘The drops of ink that come from the piezoelectric type printer are significantly smaller than those of the bubblejet printers, allowing for greater control over the image quality.’
- ‘All inkjet and bubblejet printers should be serviced every 18 months to maintain optimal printing quality.’
- ‘Well known in Ireland for cameras and lower-end bubblejet printers, the company also makes a large range of printers and multi-function devices aimed at the middle and high end of the market.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.