One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is published biannually (usually June and December) and provides news and information on research, workshops and other bryological activities in the Australasian region.’
- ‘The Finnish Bryological Society was founded in 1987 to promote bryological research and support the cooperation of the bryologists in Finland.’
- ‘You may also be interested in the Bryological Resources at the Missouri Botanical Garden, including a literature database, index of moss names, and bryological glossary.’
- ‘It fills a gap, certainly in the bryological literature, and highlights the relevance and importance of bryological research today.’
- ‘Many other links to bryological sites can be found at the British Bryological Society's homepage and in the Open Directory under Anthocerotophyta, Bryophyta and Hepaticophyta’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.