One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the lungs, arising in the bronchi or bronchioles.
- ‘Infection can slow recovery or cause diseases such as blood poisoning or bronchopneumonia a pneumonia involving inflammation of the lungs.’
- ‘Radiographically, SARS is closely mimicked by bacterial bronchopneumonia or other viral pneumonias.’
- ‘The lung showed focal bronchopneumonia, multiple thrombi, and focal hemorrhagic infarcts.’
- ‘The most common type of pneumonia is bronchopneumonia, which affects the smallest airways in the lungs (the bronchioles).’
- ‘Enlarged and edematous lungs, consolidation, hemorrhage, bronchopneumonia, and acute bronchiolitis were also noted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.