Of bronchial origin.
- ‘Histopathologically, there were 25 cases of primary bronchogenic carcinoma; among them, there were 5 cases of recurrence of small cell carcinoma after chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy.’
- ‘Non-small cell lung carcinoma accounts for approximately 80% of all bronchogenic carcinomas, and is typically classified into specific cell types.’
- ‘In a discovery and training phase, exhaled breath of 14 individuals with bronchogenic carcinoma and 45 healthy control subjects or control subjects without cancer was analyzed.’
- ‘Final diagnoses included one bronchogenic cyst and one combined bronchogenic cyst and thymic hyperplasia.’
- ‘In contrast to these tests, the analyses of exhaled breath for smellprints characteristic of bronchogenic cancer provide a potentially simple, noninvasive, and inexpensive screening tool.’