One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the bronchioles.
- ‘During the acute stage of disease, the histologic appearance consists of a combination of bronchiolitis and alveolitis with granuloma formation.’
- ‘RSV could cause bronchiolitis, otitis media (ear infection), or pneumonia.’
- ‘Respiratory syncytial virus outbreaks of bronchiolitis and pneumonia are more common in children's wards and rare in immunocompetent adults.’
- ‘Bronchodilator drugs are drugs help to relieve breathing difficulties caused by asthma, bronchitis and bronchiolitis.’
- ‘We've looked at over 400 different specimens, all from children with bronchiolitis and pneumonia and other respiratory symptoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.