Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Inflammation of the bronchioles.
- ‘Respiratory syncytial virus outbreaks of bronchiolitis and pneumonia are more common in children's wards and rare in immunocompetent adults.’
- ‘RSV could cause bronchiolitis, otitis media (ear infection), or pneumonia.’
- ‘Bronchodilator drugs are drugs help to relieve breathing difficulties caused by asthma, bronchitis and bronchiolitis.’
- ‘During the acute stage of disease, the histologic appearance consists of a combination of bronchiolitis and alveolitis with granuloma formation.’
- ‘We've looked at over 400 different specimens, all from children with bronchiolitis and pneumonia and other respiratory symptoms.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.