One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ramifications of the two main bronchi in the lungs.
- ‘My problem is really, that I need something to kill the bacteria in my airways, nose and bronchia.’
- ‘Fourthly, the tube can be curved into the bronchia without deforming its tubular cross section.’
- ‘That is why we will never find tuberculosis in the bronchia.’
- ‘So, the member is sick in the sense that the bronchia are becoming inflamed due to no medication stopping the mucous production.’
- ‘The higher the index, the more molecular violations the researchers observed in the bronchia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.