One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Photographic printing paper coated with silver bromide emulsion.
- ‘It's not a bad little print, made on an Agfa bromide paper with a sparkly, slightly beaded finish that has kept its lustre all these years.’
- ‘Agfa Brovira is said to be the only pure bromide paper still in production, and amidol formulas do indeed give cold blue-black hues with this paper.’
- ‘Luminos Classic Warm Tone is a very interesting paper that is available in one grade only - it is unusual in that it is a warm-toned emulsion that solarizes like a bromide paper.’
- ‘Looking at the print color, most photographers would assume it was on a bromide paper, but it has very subtle purple-brown blacks and light blue midtones.’
- ‘Back then we printed off the text on different widths of bromide paper.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.