One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Prayer does not consist in gifted expressions and a volubility of speech; but in a brokenness of heart.’
- ‘A poor neighborhood is visually and fundamentally recognized by chaos, noise, dirt, brokenness and a lack of resources.’
- ‘I want to live among the broken, because I too am broken, and I believe it's only in our brokenness that we find freedom and hope.’
- ‘To be poor in spirit is to acknowledge one spiritual poverty and brokenness.’
- ‘But years passed before he fully grasped the greatness of God's love, before he truly dealt with his brokenness and became the man, the husband and the father that God intended him to be.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.