One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I cried heart brokenly and told my brother I would not play the tabla ever again.’
- ‘I fell into the arms of the door opener, muttering brokenly of my need to see my friend.’
- ‘Apart from sign language, she kept struggling to express herself with her voice, though brokenly and unclearly.’
- ‘‘If only,’ he sobs brokenly, ‘if only I had taken him out more when I had the chance…‘’
- ‘She covered her face with her hands and cried brokenly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.