One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I cried heart brokenly and told my brother I would not play the tabla ever again.’
- ‘‘If only,’ he sobs brokenly, ‘if only I had taken him out more when I had the chance…‘’
- ‘I fell into the arms of the door opener, muttering brokenly of my need to see my friend.’
- ‘She covered her face with her hands and cried brokenly.’
- ‘Apart from sign language, she kept struggling to express herself with her voice, though brokenly and unclearly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.