One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A vegetable that is a hybrid of broccoli and kale, with small florets on slender stalks.
- ‘With the delicious mess of crab and pasta, the Centiolis serve spinach or broccolini sautéed with garlic and pour a Brunello or a Cabernet.’
- ‘Add the broccolini and beets and simmer until warmed, about two minutes.’
- ‘To serve, arrange a lobster tail, some claw meat, and broccolini in the center of a plate.’
- ‘The à la carte steaks meet their match in excellent sautéed mushrooms, the onion-ring tower and a marvelously smoky, singed stack of grilled broccolini (it tastes interestingly bitter, like broccoli raab).’
- ‘To create a favorite combination of your own, choose a vegetable at its peak, such as asparagus or broccolini.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.