One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When oppressive becomes the conflict between reason and faith, let me broad-mindedly see my way clear to accomplish what I seek.’
- ‘Chinese companies have started to broad-mindedly utilize the possibilities that sensors offer for their business.’
- ‘I am looking forward to being part of a campaign to challenge students to think more accurately and broad-mindedly about the fundamental issues that affect their lives.’
- ‘‘Of course,’ says Jurgen, more broad-mindedly, ‘these little family differences are always apt to occur in married life.’’
- ‘The faculty hopes to impart specialized knowledge to its students so that they act more independently, see the world broad-mindedly, and think more flexibly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.