One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small fairy shrimp which lives in brine pools and salt lakes and is used as food for aquarium fish.
- ‘The recently imported brine shrimp pets are under attack and may even be banned.’
- ‘His future goals include determining the optimum feeding density of brine shrimp.’
- ‘Let's just say that I now owe someone about a half a ton of premium North Atlantic brine shrimp.’
- ‘Daphnia are close relatives of the freshwater shrimp, and the brine shrimp (Artemia).’
- ‘In another two to three days the young should have graduated to newly hatched brine shrimp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.