One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A circular cut for diamonds and other gemstones in the form of two many-faceted pyramids joined at their bases, the upper one truncated near its apex.
- ‘Side cut diamonds do not sparkle as much as the brilliant cut diamonds.’
- ‘In its center floats a brilliant-cut acrylic diamond with 53 sides.’
- ‘The Tiffany round brilliant cut is the more traditional choice of the two.’
- ‘A popular engagement ring for women is the round diamond brilliant cut.’
- ‘A brilliant cut diamond pendant, is the elegant prize on offer for the best dressed woman.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.