A mixture of various bite-size snack foods, such as nuts, raisins, and chocolates, typically served in a bowl at card games, parties, etc.
- ‘This combines quality nuts with the finest chocolates to produce this deluxe bridge mix assortment.’
- ‘These pretty little tubes are filled with cherry flavored jelly beans, or delicious bridge mix.’
- ‘A salty mix is South Asia's answer to mid-century American bridge mix.’
- ‘Bridge is going through a renaissance, with younger players joining the game and swapping bridge mix for diet snacks.’
- ‘I bought a 16-oz package of bridge mix; mostly raisins, no nuts.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.