One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A woman whose behavior in planning her wedding is regarded as obsessive or intolerably demanding.
- ‘You won't find any bridezilla stories here, but it's still an interesting idea.’
- ‘And these bridezillas are bad for the image of New Yorkers, too.’
- ‘This season one Bridezilla WILL be left at the altar!’
- ‘Sindi has turned into bridezilla, and is freaking out about every little thing.’
- ‘I could give a million reasons why the date is sooner than any bridezilla would recommend.’
1990s: blend of bride and Godzilla.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.