One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A spirea with sprays of white flowers.
- ‘If needed, prune bridal wreath immediately after flowering.’
- ‘The best time to prune spirea, or bridal wreath, is right after it blooms.’
- ‘Using sharp pruners, cut budding branches of bridal wreath spiraea and service-berry.’
- ‘Cut leafless stems of bridal wreath and other plants and set them in the propagation bed or container.’
- ‘This is the exotic invader plant from South America, called the Madeira vine or bridal wreath.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.