A spirea with sprays of white flowers.
- ‘The best time to prune spirea, or bridal wreath, is right after it blooms.’
- ‘This is the exotic invader plant from South America, called the Madeira vine or bridal wreath.’
- ‘If needed, prune bridal wreath immediately after flowering.’
- ‘Using sharp pruners, cut budding branches of bridal wreath spiraea and service-berry.’
- ‘Cut leafless stems of bridal wreath and other plants and set them in the propagation bed or container.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.