A suite of rooms in a hotel for the use of a newly married couple.
- ‘It's not the bridal suite, I thought that would be in poor taste, but I'm told it's very nice.’
- ‘The bridal suite is housed on the Victorian side of the house.’
- ‘Maybe on reflection some songs are best left until the reception, or even the bridal suite.’
- ‘Colt calls and makes reservations for the bridal suite for a week.’
- ‘The bridal suite was available early on the wedding day for dressing and photographs.’
bridal suite/ˈbrīdl swēt/
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.