A service offered by a store or other organization in which a bridal couple's gift preferences are recorded so as to be available to family and friends when shopping at the store.
- ‘This bride had her TWO bridal registries printed right on her invitations.’
- ‘Be sure to setup your honeymoon at the same time as you setup your bridal registry!’
- ‘Stem wear and other crystal items are commonly listed as desired gifts on bridal registries.’
- ‘There are more bridal registries being started.’
- ‘Many framers may see a bridal registry as superfluous to their framing services.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.