One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who engages in bricolage.
- ‘It is also the source of a great part of the subcultural bricoleur's stylistic savvy.’
- ‘Recent critics tend to place brilliant bricoleurs above singular craftsmen.’
- ‘Moore seems to me Modernism's purest bricoleur, weaving her poems from shreds and patches.’
- ‘In his subsequent career, Jennings established for himself the vocation of bricoleur of English culture.’
- ‘Now working mainly with wood she has turned from being a maker of precious objects into a witty bricoleur.’
French, literally ‘handyman’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.